Welcome to the Music Technology BTEC Level 3 National Diploma
On this Music Technology BTEC Level 3 National Diploma Post-16 Study Programme you will:
• Gain a BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Music Technology
• Study Music Technology, Recording, Production, Live Sound, Music and Sound for Media and more, all at our easy to access town centre location.
• Enjoy an inclusive blended learning environment with our smaller class sizes (12 max), and online teaching and learning platform
By enrolling at Higher Rhythm you will also benefit from our unique work enrichment and work experience programme, which includes:
• Master Classes with established music industry professionals
• Vocational experience working in a pro studio and at live events
• Free entry to festival showcases, gigs and music industry panel events
Progression routes from our Music Technology BTEC Course:
• Entry to Higher Education HND and Degree Courses
• A range of employment destinations in the music industry including, studio engineering, music production, live sound, events promotion, recording artist, creative media, music publishing and licensing, audio editing for AV industries, artist management… the list keeps growing!
FILL IN THE EOI FORM BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE